Charlie is such a good boy listening to his mommy! I've been asking him to slow down on his growing and he actually listened :) Mike and I were taking guesses on his weight before his appointment. Mike guessed in the 18 pound range and I said that I feel like he's slowed a bit so maybe 17. But he surprised us both with his minimal gains this appointment.
Charlie's vs. Kendall at 6 months:
Charlie: 15 pounds, 11 oz (he was 14.10 at 4 months), from 32.5% to 14%
Kendall: 12 pounds 12 oz, 3%
Charlie: 26.5 inches (he was 25.5 at 4 months), from 68.25% to 36.25%
Kendall: 26 inches, 58%
He's perfectly healthy even though he dipped a bit on his growth scale. The doctor said it was most likely because he's more mobile and not eating solids yet. If he's anything like his daddy he's going to dip some more and just be a skinny kid. He's still got those glorious leg rolls I love so much, so I'm a happy camper!



No comments:
Post a Comment