Yup. 6 months old already. Nutty! Charlie is one happy dude and his personality is starting to show more and more every day. His new party tricks are sitting up unsupported, actually bouncing (crazy bouncing) in his activity saucer and REALLY trying to crawl. The second you put this kid down he is straight to his hands and knees rocking away. You can actually see him trying to figure out how to move forward but most of the time he face plants or scoots backwards. It won't be long before we have a truly mobile baby! Charlie tried his first solid food, plan sweet potatoes, on Thanksgiving but he was not a fan at all. We tried cereal and had basically the same reaction so I guess he's just not ready (totally ok by me!). I'll keep trying every few days though. I'll have his stats for you this week after his check-up and some first food and attempting to crawl pictures and videos :)
6 months old and as happy as ever!
Baby Kendall at 6 months. When I look at Charlie I don't see much of Kendall, other than both being pale with blue eyes and blonde hair, but looking at these pictures they look so much alike it's scary!
Uhoh, it's starting already! Next month should be fun!
Dino time!
Feet make the best toys
HA!
Grumpy Kendall, happy Charlie
Kendall, smile!
Come on, smile for real
You're going to have to leave the pictures then..
There we go! (Of course now Charlie is blowing raspberries!)






















No comments:
Post a Comment