We have begun to alternate years on who we spend Thanksgiving and Easter with after an extremely stressful and exhausting year where we tried to fit everyone in... so this year we spend Thanksgiving at my parents house. We decided to head over a little earlier than the rest of the family to get some updated cousin pictures. Unfortunately that meant waking Charlie up from his nap to do so, which he was not too found of. I think it was the first time some of the family saw him cry some real tears haha! The food and company were amazing as always even though I was a bit of a bump on the log from recovering from the stomach flu earlier in the week. A big thank you to my mom for cooking and my aunt for doing all the clean up! I'll make up for it at Christmas :)
Burning some energy before pictures
Uhoh! Charlie whats wrong?
Proof that he does cry on occasion haha! I LOVE Gavin and Kendall's faces!
Why can't all the kids have a smile like Gavin's?
Watching more running around while happy in Mommy's arms
Still not a happy boy at this point, but good enough for cute shots!
Check out Brandi's blog for more cuteness!
Proud Grandparents
Beautiful Aunt B
Charlie's first solid food experience - baked and mashed sweet potatoes
I think he likes it!
More?
ummmm....
maybe not.
Nonno teaching him how good bread is.


























1 comment:
Great pictures love Uncle Ray
Post a Comment