How has a month gone by already? Since Charlie's last update he has become a full blown crawling machine. He has even mastered crawling on the hardwood, which I personally think looks extremely difficult :) He is trying to pull himself up on any and everything and is a pretty good and catching himself during his many tumbles. If only we could all have the core strength of a baby! He is starting to explore more and more every day and we are very lucky we have such a wonderful big sister to keep an eye out for little things on the floor.
Charlie has finally accepted solid foods and is working on learning how to use those pinchers. Since he has been doing so well with all the veggies I gave him his first fruit yesterday - banana. I could not scoop it up fast enough for him! We have been working on sign language even though I know it won't really kick in for at least a few more months. He definitely understands what a few of the signs mean, like milk, and he thinks the sign for all done is the funniest thing ever. I won't have stats until next month but Charlie is starting to thin out from all his movement. I just hope he keeps some of his thigh rolls a little longer. We can't wait to see what the next month brings!
Hooray! It's my 8 month birthday!
Sister Kendall at 8 months
Well hello old friend
Kendall's turn
Charlie really didn't want to share the spot light
She's always so concerned about him :)













No comments:
Post a Comment