Well, not an entire weekend. But our over-night with Nicolas last week was pretty much just as fun as the entire weekend last month :) The only negative was that it was dumping rain Friday and Saturday and trying to find indoor activities for two very active preschoolers gets to be challenging. Friday I had planned for the kids to make their own pizzas for dinner, which them seemed to love. They both seemed pretty pooped from the day so we watched a movie and called it a night. Saturday I lined up as many craft projects as possible to try and keep them entertained but eventually we let them play in the rain then tossed them in a nice long bath. Bob came to get Nicolas right after lunch, so our fun ended early, but I know we crammed in as much fun as we could!
Silly faces for snack time - Nicolas was too into his orange to make a funny face for me.
In honor of Valentines Day - Heart shaped pizza decorating!
Yum!
Two cuties sharing K's favorite blanket so nicely!
Throw back! I think Kendall was 9 months here.
Poor Nicolas swimming in a sea of pink!
Bath time! These two had way too much fun with the color changing tabs and soap finger paints
"I want to hang with the big kids!"
Play-doh fun!
And this cutie too :)
No comments:
Post a Comment