We had the pleasure of spending the weekend with Nicolas so his parents could go have a super awesome adult only babymoon in Seattle a few weeks back. It was Kendall's first real sleep over and the kids were beyond amazing! I wanted to pinch myself a few times they were so good. We had lots of play time Friday after I picked them up - including lots of dress up and "shows" for me. Saturday we took the kids to the SF zoo and ran them ragged. After some attempted naps and quiet time we loaded the kids back up for an easy pizza dinner then back home for a movie and popcorn. Sunday was more playing and a quick trip to the park before I took Nicolas over to his Grandma's so I could show a few houses and meet up with the girls to meet baby Maddox (post coming soon on that). I love how great of friends these two are and how well they get along! It was a super fun weekend for everyone :)
Showing off their shoe swap
The kids wanted to put on a show for me :)
Friday night. These two passed out in less than a minute. I was so prepared for numerous trips in and having to pull one of them out of the room haha!
Morning sharing of the leap pad :)
Zoo time!!
Little monkeys
Three kids? No problem!
I can not express how much I love this!
Play time while the big kids "nap"
Watch out for flying doll strollers!
Happy boy at pizza
I was a happy camper getting double snuggles
Saturday night - I think it took two whole minutes for them to fall asleep that night
Morning sunshine's!
Charlie's first tunnel crawl!
Sunday morning fun at the park
Isn't he adorable!?


















No comments:
Post a Comment