The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Saturday, March 7, 2015

Charlie's 9 month photo shoot - A week delayed

I just can not express how much we love this little boy.  My heart wants to explode because there is just not enough room in there!  We were a week delayed on his pictures since his emergency room visit last weekend had us all a little under the weather.  But our boy is back to his smiley, happy self.  He is already a bit of a dare devil (or just a boy) and seems to have no fear.  He pulls up on everything, is starting to cruse more and more on the furniture and is starting to let go of whatever he was holding onto and just stand on his own.  He loves toy cars and it's pretty mind blowing to see him already figuring out how to "drive" them or pull them back to make them go themselves.  You can actually see him studding each toy he touches to figure out how it works.  His eating has gotten better but he is starting to fight being spoon fed since he would rather feed himself.  We just need him to master the whole not choking thing a little better before we give him the 100% green light on only solo feeding.  This kid LOVES cheese and I think would be more than happy only eating that for the rest of his life (wouldn't we all!).  He has been pretty quiet while he worked on his mobility skills but now that he has that down he is starting to babble much more again.  I'll post a video of his wide month babble soon - along side Kendall's because they are almost the same!  He was 17 pounds at our ER visit but I will have his official 9 month stats on Wednesday.  As usual, I had a hard time editing down our pictures because they are all so great.  More posts coming soon!

 9 months (and one week) old!
Big Sis at 9 Months
 You're so cute I'll pinch your cheeks!
 Sister Time

No comments: