The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Thursday, March 12, 2015

Charlie's 9 month stats

Charlie's check up went extremely well today. Not that we were expecting anything else :) Even though I don't think he looks or feels like a little guy, his percentiles prove otherwise. He is mostly staying on his curve though and is healthy as can be so nothing to worry about.

I forgot to mention in my 9 month posting that Charlie now claps, gives high fives and is starting to wave :) All adorable little milestones!

Charlie's vs. Kendall at 9 months (kinda - Kendall's appointment was actually at 10 months)  It is really crazy the difference in percentiles with girls vs. boys.

Charlie: 16 pounds, 13 oz (he was 15lbs 11oz at 6 months), from 13% to 7%!
Kendall:  Get ready to be shocked - 18 pounds 15 oz, 43% - Yup, unless Charlie gains 2 pounds in less than a month, Kendall was actually bigger at this age.
Charlie: 28 inches (he was 26.5 at 6 months), from 35% to 29% 
Kendall: 28 inches, 45%

And speaking of Kendall... I had her hop on a scale and measured her height quickly on our way out.  We figured she is going through a growth spurt but I'm short of blow away with her growth in a year.  She now weighs 38.8 pounds!  One year ago she was 31 pounds - from 66% to 81%.  She is 41ish inches tall (I didn't mark the exact cm).  One year ago she was 38 inches - from 80% to 87%.

Check out all that hair!  Mike is begging me to cut it but I refuse until he looks ridiculous ;)  Also, how is that little Buddha belly only in the 7%??

No comments: