The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Tuesday, March 10, 2015

More SF Zoo fun

This post really doesn't want to happen. I think this is attempt number 5 :( Anyways, a few weekends ago the Givens' family joined us to enjoy a beautiful Saturday at the SF Zoo. We got super lucky because the Klein's happened to be there as well. Our little group had a blast cruising all over and the kids really seemed to enjoy it (especially the park).  I am SO happy we bought Zoo passes!!
 Still baby Hailey to us :)
 Daddy Daughter moment, checking out the monkeys
 Kendall getting a quick baby fix with Mr. Charlie
 Adam too!
 I'm coming for your Uncle Mike!
 Kaia loved this sit and spin in the kiddy park
Kendall loved it too. Just at a higher speed :)
 This kid kills me with cuteness!
 Stunning mother and daughter

No comments: