The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Friday, March 13, 2015

Kendall's bed revamp

Yes, we changed up Kendall's room again. It had been a year since the last time! We figured it was time to flip her loft bed over and gain a little more space in her room (that we quickly filled back up by putting her table in her room).  She was SO excited to get to sleep up top that she actually asked to go to bed that night. We moved her kitchen, giant stuffed bear and reading chair under the bed, Mike added a light that she can easily turn on and off and I used the fabric from her canopy to weave in the bars below her mattress.  And just a few weeks ago I finally got some motivation to make some curtains and create her own little fort/hideout. She loves hanging out under there and we have many nights when she requests the entire family go under for story time.  I love that she loves it so much!
So excited about being on the "top bunk"
 Mike thought Charlie would enjoy hanging out in the zoo while we finished setting things up
 Underneath shot before I weaved the canopy fabric through the slats.
 No problem sleeping in her "new" bed!
 Hideout!!
 Kendall loves it when Charlie goes in to play with her :)

No comments: