The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Friday, March 13, 2015

New Friends!

They're here! They're here!  Our newest little buddies have all arrived safe and sound and we could not be happier!  Baby Ethan Van Zant arrived on Saturday February 21st super quick style just like his friend Charlie, and Babies Everett and Weston Wilder arrived Friday February 27th, a little more stubbornly but as perfect as can be.  Let the boy boom continue!

 Ethan - such a love muffin
As I took this I remembered taking a VERY similar picture of baby Nicolas (big brother) when he was born.  
Big brother Nicolas 3.5 years ago
 Kendall could not wait to get her hands on him!

And perfect little boys Everett and Weston!


Blurry, but man do I love baby yawns!
And I can't forget my cousin also had a little man that I got to meet this week :)  Dexter is a teeny little peanut but doing amazingly well.  He is pretty much the cutest thing ever!

No comments: