The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Monday, November 9, 2015

Charlie's first Hair(s) cut

What made me finally do it?  I have no idea honestly because every time I look at him (since yesterday) I want to cry a little.  Something about cutting little boys hair really makes them look like little boys instead of babies!  But I did it, and he's still adorable, and it appears he will get his curls back, so I'll survive.  I think me physically cutting his hair helped me keep it together too :)  You can't hold sharp objects that close to a kids head and not be able to see clearly!  

 Ok, here we go!
 Dad, what is she doing to me?
 OH a doorknob!
 She just cut a big curl off didn't she?
 My head feels so much lighter already! 
So happy there is still curl to that hair :)
 Charlie's before Fro
Cuter when tamped, but still out of control
 And After!  My handsome little dude!!
 That's a lot of hair from one little boy!

No comments: