Phone picture time!
Helping Daddy work in the yard.
Hooray for filled in random wasted patio space! Thanks to Mike for his hard work!
My date for that night. I think we hit it off :)
Fun with face paint!
I decided to make Kendall look more Alice authentic I would blow her hair out straight. I haven't done this in probably a year and MAN does she look different! And look how long it is when it's not all curled up!
Sassy pants
Her curls started to sneak back in within an hour, and I love it!
Gymnastics fun for Kendall's new friend Gabby's birthday
Charlie got in on the fun too - Less than a month to go until I can sign him up and finally use Grammy and Goompa's birthday gift to him!
No joke, this kid was just hanging on the rings and bars for as long as I let him. Little monkey!
Happy Birthday Gabby!
He did it again! LOVE it!
Play time at the Wilder's
He really did need that hair cut
Saying hello to his furry friends
We had the pleasure of hanging with Hailey on Halloween so Jen and Joe could move into their new place. We had tons of fun!
Play nap time and then....
Auntie Nette for the win!!
The day after Halloween I figured I should make Kendall nap to catch up on some sleep from the late night before. We have to be careful on how long we let her sleep, or she'll never go to bed that night, so we went in and attempted to wake her up multiple times. I finally had Mike yank her out of bed and she proceeded to fall right back asleep in our bed. Guess she really needed the sleep!
Charlie's favorite thing in life... Daddy's drill!
Wrestle!
No comments:
Post a Comment