The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Another Pre-School Field Trip

Kendall had her end of the year field trip with her class to Curiodyssey a few weeks back.  I (yes, I) had even more fun that the first trip for a few reasons. The first being that watching Kendall and her classmates friendships grow over the year melts my heart.  They are all such good kids and they all seem to get along so well.  I love it!  Also, Charlie is older and we haven't been back to Curiodyssey since he was really mobile and he had a fantastic time as well!  The kids were pooped after which is a sure sign of a good day.  We are really going to miss Little Learners. Only 2 weeks of school left!!
 Excited to get on the road!
So was he!
 Friends :)
 Always a kid favorite!

 Learning about snakes

No comments: