The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Thursday, May 19, 2016

Silly kid catch up

Phone picture time!!
 Mike found his old (old old) phone and Kendall hasn't let it out of her sight since
 Hard to believe, but we haven't bought the kids anything in Disneyland while we have been there with them.  But enter parent guilt for leaving them home while we went to Disneyland.... so we came home with a few goodies for them :)  Minnie flip flops and undies for Kendall and
 A lighting McQueen pillow Pet for Charlie!
 Buddies!
 Family, and friends, hike at the dish
 Kaia cuddles! 
 Still loving her Minnie mouse bear
Charlie's hair was a little out of control.  I tried to trim the front but it looked way too mullet like so it turned into a full blown haircut (or a few hair cuts because I couldn't bring myself to shop it all the way short the first day)
 Sniff sniff, tear tear
 My little James Dean!
 Looking like Daddy more and more!
Getting ready for our Fro-yo run!
I'm so proud of my running motivator and me!
 And the over achiever rockstar 10Ker

 9am fro-yo?  Why not!
 And post run brunch and drinks
fun back at home after the run
 Katie's birthday night out!  Dinner and Tainted Love
 Birthday girl!!
 I love my brother in law :)
 Sibling love
 More sibling love!
 Kendall's new dresser we painted.  Someday I'll be motivated to paint the knobs.  She wants princesses.  
 I see trouble in our future with this one!
 And this one!
 Crazy hair, don't care!
 Mother's Day
 And someone was SO tired after he continued to sleep as I changed his diaper when we got home
Charlie showing Everett how to mow the law now that he's walking!

No comments: