The kids and I headed to Sacramento a few weeks back to watch Gavin, Lexi and Austin walk the field before the Rivercats game. Kendall was a lucky little girl and got to join them too! We stayed for the game of course and despite it being crazy hot, we made the best of it and got some really good family time in. I barely remember seeing the older kids because they were having so much fun running around the lawn area playing! I love that my kids get to grow up with their cousins so close in age! After the game we all went to grab a quick dinner before we headed home. Hopefully we can attend this tradition every year!
SigJoneBach cousins!
They love each other... most of the time!
Nonnies are the best!
You steel my heart Laniey!!
Gavin holding the sign
And Kendall, Lexi and Uncle Anthony following
And there is Austin and Wyatt!
No comments:
Post a Comment