5 days left of February and I'm finally ready to get blogging. Let's start with something super fun ans way overdue! Project Diana! The Van Zant's yearly black tie party never disappoints although I hate how quickly the night fly's by. I attempted to buy a dress this year but after about 20 purchases and returns of less than quality dresses, I hit up old faithful Rent the Runway and never wanted to take my dress off. I loved my dress so much last year and was worried I wouldn't find anything that would come close to it. That didn't end being a problem at all! It is amazing what a quality dress can do! Anyways, it was a fantastic night as always and a big thank you to my mom for watching the little ones so we could have a great adult night out. Can't wait for the next one!
Host's with the most!
You'll notice some pictures with us holding up fingers. The goal was for everyone to take a photo with every drink to see how we "changed" over the course of the night. I'm way too lazy to string them together BUT the ones that have put their drink count pictures in a collage have been pretty comical!
Couldn't ask for a better group of friends!
My sister wives :)
Drink 5? or prom pose?
High Fives for newlyweds!
The party must really be getting going!
Did Lucas get the last bunt cake Karen?
After Party Food order....
Black tie twister? Why not!


















































No comments:
Post a Comment