Joe's birthday and Redwood City's 150th Celebration fell on the same day, which worked out great for us! Mustache Harbor was preforming downtown in the early afternoon so we packed up the kids, some drinks and snacks and partial yacht rock gear (Kendall even wore my Capn' Mike's shirt as a dress) and headed downtown. It was a HOT day but that didn't stop our fun! Thanks for throwing a city wide birthday bash Joe!
Some of the gang getting settled in
Hailey was a lucky girl and got a dance with the birthday man
After the band ended their set, most of us packed up and headed home for kids naps. We actually had another party to attend that evening - Declan's! Another pump it up party and the kids couldn't be happier about that. Boy did they sleep good that night after partying all day!
Garret, I'm sorry buddy but these pictures bring me so much joy even though you were terrified
Connor loved it!
We had a little break between birthdays - well actually there was one other in there for Wyatt and Austin but I managed to take zero pictures that day! I'm sure Brandi and/or Lacey will post one soonish though :) So on to Joseph's safari party! Joseph had tons of fun crafts and snacks and games to go along with his safari theme. But the cake... amazing as always! Stephanie and Danny have a good friend that is an AMAZING baker!! Every event they have an adorable cake but this one was my favorite to date. And oh so yummy! The kids had a great time, and we loved getting some family time in. I actually got to see the Ridings' three times in a 30 day period! Pure happiness!!
Happy kids on our way
Gramps love :) :) :)
I mean, COME ON!
Of course I had to get myself some baby Belle time.
That is until Kendall stole her from me
Cutie cousins!
I love these kiddos!
I had to document the rare moment of two sleeping kids in the car!
No comments:
Post a Comment