Kendall had a fantastic first year of school. She is reading and writing and doing amazing in math. She made great friends already (and we love their parents!) and can't wait to have many more years with them in the classroom. Shes eager to learn and her curious nature keeps her asking questions, which I think is great. What I found funny is seeing her at school vs at home/with her non-school friends/cousins, she is a completely different kid! In "real life"she is a leader and ring leader. She takes charge and gives orders. At school she appears to almost be a follower. Much more quiet and concerned about what other kids will think. What stayed the same is her internal care giver. From day one she was always the kid to walk another kid to the office when they got hurt or sick. Even if it was in the middle of a movie or art. There were so many days I heard "I took so and so to the office because they fell and were scared". This kid kills me.
We look forward to seeing what next year brings for Miss Kendall! But summer has some amazing things in store as well so we don't want to rush it too quickly :)
End of the year, and free dress!
First day
Last day
First day
Best teacher every! Kendall is going to miss Ms. Tsutsui the most
And now, her end of year questionnaire!
2. How much do you weight? 52 pounds
3. How tall are you? 4 feet tall
4. What is your favorite food? Quesadillas and lemons and new addition, limes!
5. What is your favorite snack? guacamole
6. What is your favorite color? pink
7. What is your favorite toy? My pony
8. What is your favorite song? I'm a barbie girl and I love to move it move it and fight song and Shiny (all said in song by the way)
9. What is your favorite book? All of the Bob books and the big princess story book
10. What is your favorite Sport? Baseball
11. What is your favorite tv show? My little pony and the new netflix pony show (free rider)
12. What is your favorite movie? Alvin and the Chipmunks and Little Mermaid and Moana
13. Who is the coolest person on Earth? My teacher, Mrs. Tsutsui
14. Who is your best friend? Gaby, Maddy and Caylee
15. What is the thing you do the most awesomely? play/pretend
16. If you could change your name, what would you change it to? Hanna
17. When I grow up I want to be? A mommy
18. What was your favorite part of school? Learning my alfa-friends
19. What are you going to miss most about school? My teacher
20. What did you learn the most about? My alfa-friends, doing homework and knowing math
No comments:
Post a Comment