The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Monday, August 1, 2011

Just some random cuteness

We have been our normal busy bee's the past couple of weeks. Lots of music in the parks/downtown Redwood City square, lunch dates and play time!
Kendall's first trip to the beer garden, and Mommy's first "real" beer. This was last Saturday. We also went to the blues-fest downtown for a while during the day while Mike was at work. I'm really bad at taking pictures while we are out! But I guess that's because most of the time Kendall is in her stroller so there isn't really anything exciting to snap.
Last Sunday we had a marathon day. We went to 8am mass (Kendall did great!), headed over to Half Moon Bay for a walk by the ocean and lunch at the Brewery, went to the driving range and hit a bucket of balls, went and got ice cream, hung out at Grammy and Gumpa's for a while and let Olivia have some cousin time then ended up at Nonni and Nonno's for dinner. What a fun filled day!!!
4 Generations :)
Kendall loves Daddy kisses!
I love that little face!!
This was taken last Wednesday after we got home from music in the park. She was so pooped from all the dancing and people watching that not only was she passed out on Mike like this, but she slept for 8 hours straight that night!! I guess I was pretty tired too because I only woke up once to look at the clock and wonder why she wasn't screaming for me yet. We haven't gotten another 8 hour chunk yet, but I can't complain because she is consistently sleeping 6 :)
Cute Cousin's! Kendall is around 3 pounds less and 2.5 inches shorter than her 4 month older cousin, but don't they look REALLY close in size!?
hehe, I think this looks like Emily just punched Kendall. She came really close a few times actually!
This past Thursday we went to San Mateo's music in the park. I actually remembered to snap a few pictures! We normally go to the outdoor movie in Redwood City on Thursdays (which we still could have done since music ends at 8 and movie starts at 8:45) but we decided to go to dinner with some friends after the concert instead. Kendall is with her Auntie Cary here.
All cuddly with Auntie Lisa
We met Grammy for a nice long walk and lunch on Friday. We had to have a little photo shoot of Kendall in one of her cute new headbands before we went home.
Wiggling her way down the pillow!
Saturday all of the men were playing in a golf tournament so the girls decided to have a champagne brunch - Why should they have all the fun?
Kendall all milk drunk and happy.
Last night we went to dinner at GT & Michelle's house. Of course we had to get pictures of the girls together. It was actually Alex's 2 month birthday yesterday!
Kendall is a full head longer than Alex, who is 3 weeks older! She was only 17 inches when she was born though :)
Me trying to catch some smiles on camera this morning. This is the closest I got, still pretty great to me though!
Kendall has taken up flipping us off quite often lol
Baby yawns are the cutest!!
Kendall staring down her lovie pooh and musical giraffe Auntie Reen gave her. I took some great video of her this morning talking and smiling and trying to eat her giraffe's foot, but I apparently don't know how to work our camera as a video camera very well and didn't turn it off. So as soon as I can figure out if we can crop out the 5 minutes of nothingness and my horrible singing, that I didn't know was being recorded, I'll post it!
Super excited to be on my play mat!!!
Bye for now everyone!

2 comments:

Lacey said...

Great pics! love to see that little girl smiling! cant wait to see her again!

Jamie and Scott said...

wow that girl is going to have as many friends as you soon! those are some great pictures, i love the wave one at the end! can't wait to meet her!