The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Friday, September 30, 2011

Doggy Tummy Time

I haven't been able to catch Kendall's somersault over the boppy on video yet but I caught some tummy time on Hanna bear. Our puppy is such a good sport! I still think it is so funny that K will be perfectly happy on her tummy when she is laying on Hanna, but squirms and fusses when she is on her mat or the boppy :) She must really love her doggy!


3 comments:

Brandi and Anthony Sigona said...

So cute! Maybe she likes being up higher!

Lacey said...

wow that is so cute! now i wanna try that with austin and emma!!

Mama Michelle said...

its because Hannah is warm and alive, She can probably feel her breathing and hear her heart beating ;)