The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Friendsgiving 2011

I honestly can't remember what number friendsgiving this is! I think it was 6...

No surprise here - we had a great time once again! Everyone was so shocked we hosted it again this year because of the baby but all we have to do (besides clean the house) is cook the turkey's and ham! Easy peasy :) Everyone else brought the appetizers/side dishes/desserts. I'm going to try and list all the amazingness that we had (sorry if I leave something out!). Spinach dip, hummus, deviled eggs, deep fried turkey, slow cooked brined turkey, glazed ham, 2 stuffing's, mashed potatoes (a full crock pot!), scalloped potatoes, Larry's famous super candied yams, creamed corn, creamed spinach (my favorite!), green bean casserole, cauliflower pie, drunken mushrooms, grilled asparagus, brussel sprouts (who knew we'd like these as adults?), 2 homemade cranberry sauces, 2 types of corn bread, pumpkin bread, 2 homemade pumpkin pies, homemade apple pie, cookies, gingerbread/pumpkin trifle... OH and how can I forget the pumpkin pie Ale that Mike brewed!? Hungry yet?

It's crazy to think back to the past years and how much later and crazier Friendsgiving was. I think everyone was gone by 11:00pm hehe! It was still a blast none the less! I LOVE this tradition :)
Some of the guys watching the deep fryer
Some of us girls (and Evan)
Auntie Tam and K-doll (as she calls her)
Baby play time!
FOOD!!
Karen double plating it! Ahhhh! So much food!
Katie, Andrea and Isabella
Bri and Pete
Joe and Jen
Michelle and Joe
Erika and Mandy
Jaime and Shelly
Cody and tiny Emily
Katie and Evan
Katie, Alicia and Ben
Us!
Mike and his home-brew taps :)
DELISH apple pie made by Joe and Jen. Not sure if you can see, but they wrote Friendsgiving (and Jen & Joe) on it!

No comments: