The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Mary's Wedding

One of my long time friends got hitched last Friday, 11.11.11. I am so unbelievably blessed to have such amazing friends that have been in my life for 20+ years. Most people maybe keep one of their childhood friends and I am lucky enough to have a handful or more of them!

Their venue was gorgeous and I loved everything about their wedding. It did rain that day but it cleared up right before their ceremony and stayed clear the rest of the night. Mary looked SO beautiful and I swear I saw her 'tough guy" groom Brian shed a tear when she rounded the corner. The most touching part of their ceremony was that Mary had her Dad AND her son walk her down the isle. Makes me tear up a little just thinking about it! Anthony (her son) was beaming the whole way down the isle. Mary was awesome with her seating chart and sat Mike and me with more of my old friends that I've known since Middle School (Shawna and Melissa) that I rarely get to see anymore, and Miss Nikki who I've known since kindergarten. The food was amazing, music was great and it was just a great time all around!

Big thanks to Grammy and Goompa for watching Kendall for us so we could have an adult night out :)
Mary rounding the corner with her Dad and Son
Beautiful bridesmaids
Brian saying his vows
Long time friends! - Me, Mary, Melissa, Shawna and Nikki
Us :)
Miss Nikki and Me
Me and the bride! (She changed per her new in-laws request)
Nikki, Mary, Nikki's parents and Me

No comments: