The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Monday, November 28, 2011

Was the night before Thanksgiving...

I'm going to break up the Thanksgiving posts since I have too many pictures I want to share for one post :)

As you have seen in past years, we have a yearly tradition to go out the night before Thanksgiving and celebrate how awesome we all are, and potentially run into old friends. This year was much more mellow (that baby thing again...haha) and we went out at 6:30 instead of the normal 10:30! Luckily we still ran into Ricky and Christian, which in my option are 2 of the best people we could have run into. It was a great night with great friends even though we were home before most people were getting ready to go out for the night.
Auntie Jen with Alex and Auntie Cary with Kendall
Lisa, Marty and Taylor
The Wilder Brothers
Michelle and her little man Brewer
Some more of the gang
Aww, the boys bonding :)
Victoria, me and sleeping Kendall (it was past her bed time)

No comments: