The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Monday, December 12, 2011

Lexi Turns 1!

It really feels like just yesterday that I was driving up to Fair Oaks to meet my newest niece. HOW is she one already!?? Don't even get me started on Gavin turning 3... We had a great time at Brandi and Anthony's celebrating Lexi and Gavin's birthdays. I treasure every chance I get to spend with my family and extended family. It was even more special this time around because Cindy, Andy and Sofia came from Chicago! There were about 800+ pictures taken from the weekend so here are just a few (Gosh I loves kids!).
Lexi's First Birthday Cake
Gavin blowing out his candle
Check out all those gifts!
I love my niece!!
The adorable Sofia :)
Austin and Kendall in awe of something
Play time!!
Come here and give me a kiss!
Lacey and Brandi bought these super cute Christmas PJ's for the munchkins
Cuties :)
The last time the kids were all together - 8.12.11
Check out those cute tushies! I love the reindeer on the butts
Gavin is SO good with the little ones - and they LOVE him!


I'm not sure why this flipped sideways :( It is showing normal on my computer before I uploaded on here!

1 comment:

Brandi and Anthony Sigona said...

Great pics! I really love the video of Gavin loving and sitting on his baby girl cousins! So cute!