Ok, so I didn't think to take a video, but you get the idea :) This is Mike's drum set that he donated to Danny's church. It had to be moved so it's currently living in The Ridings' living room!
He couldn't get enough!
Cousin Danny with Kendall
Uncle Mike and Lexi
Aunt Noreen with K
Gramps and baby K
Lexi taking some "steps" towards Daddy. Steps in quotes because she would launch herself off the step and kinda fall forward to him :)
I use to take these pictures all the time with Gavin and I don't have any with Lexi!
On to Christmas Eve morning...
On to Christmas Eve morning...
Kendall and I popped by The Werderman's House to say hello. Here is Kendall with Evan and Grandma and Grandpa Werderman - her honorary grandparents
Kendall loved Evan's soft blocks
Evan showing K how to knock the blocks over
On to Christmas Eve night...
Gavin sitting on stuffed Santa's lap
On to Christmas Eve night...
Cousin's!!!
The matching girls
God Momma Heather
Kendall thinks God Papa is funny :)
B and Ant with the girls
Santa is here!! Gavin was cracking us all up with his requests :)
Sisters on Santa's lap
Lexi wasn't having it so Momma had to go with her
Kendall seems to love Santa! This year anyways.
I had to include Gavin in my Santa time
B with her adorable munchkins
Grandma, Paul and Tigger
K in her Christmas PJ's from Nonnie and Nonno
1 comment:
Loved the T&M Christmas pics. Seeing 'Santa' brought back lots of fond memories. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment