Kendall is a very lucky little girl and already has tons of baby best friends. I can not tell you how much I love that she is getting to grow up with so many "cousins" just like I did! Get ready to ooohhhh and aaawww!
Kendall and Nicholas (Bob and Heather's son - 6 weeks younger than K)

She taught him the face grab

Holding Hands

Pulling him in!!

Kissing already!? Man we are in trouble with this one!!
I took this after the 2nd kiss/face sucking. Bob's mom got the kiss on video, which I could watch over and over and over, but I can't figure out how to save it off of facebook.
Kendall, Alex and Brewer too (GT and Michelle's daughter) - 3 weeks older than K and almost 3

BFF's on Saint Patrick's Day

I think they were talking about how much fun crawling is.

Had to get a shot with Brewer in it. That boy will run circles around you! Literally :)

Sharing dinner like good girls
Kendall and Evan (Jon and Karen's son) - 4 months older than K, and Logan and Jack (Jennie and Matt's boys) - 4 and 12 weeks old

Playing in Logan's jeep

They LOVED it and I just about died from cuteness overload!

hams :)

Sleeping baby Jack. He was such a good boy all day long! Mandy, Karen and I actually went to Lincoln yesterday to help Jennie with some wedding stuff. It was such a great day and we knocked out all the centerpieces :) I wish we lived closer to each other because we really do not get to see Jennie enough for my liking

Logan playing with Kendall

Evan wanted to try out the jumper, and Kendall wanted in on the fun.

Logan and Evan playing nicely. See those awesome trees in the back? We made a forest worth and they are going to be SO beautiful on the tables at the wedding!

Kendall was obsessed with baby Jack. The second I would turn my back she was back to crawling to him and pulling herself up on his carseat (which is the same as hers)

There she goes with the face grabbing again!

But it's ok, Jack has a little crush on Kendall and didn't mind :)
2 comments:
Kendall is very lucky to have all those kids around her. She does have some best friends already! thats really cool!
Kendall is getting so big! cant wait to get her and austin together again!!
Post a Comment