The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Thursday, May 3, 2012

Photographing a mobile baby

 Photographing a mobile baby is nearly impossible.  How do you professionals do it!?

Day 1 - Cute penguin shirt I bought months ago that finally fits.  I should take a picture of it to show God Momma Heather...
 
 Can you just face me for one quick second?
 
 Hey Kendall!  Over here!
 Haha, can't catch me quick enough mommy!
 
 Now if you would just look up for a second..
 
 So close!
 
 Oh well.  We tried.
 
Day 2 - Kendall was wearing another one of Lexi's adorable hand-me-downs so of course I want to documents it on film...

 
 
 
Maybe if I hold you and take a self portrait of us?

Day 3 - Orange Friday Giant's PJ's.  Tried to get a good picture to show work Jackie, who gave them to her as a baby shower gift.

 
Ok I'll just have Daddy hold you up.

Day 4 - Adorable summer polka dot outfit I've been dying to put her in.

This is the only shot worth putting up.  Note to self:  Strap kid in car-seat for a good picture!

Day 5 - Bright and colorful 9 month outfit from Auntie Karen.  Cute, must take picture..

 Here, I'll distract you with a toy!
 Wait.  Now the toy is in the way of her face.  Grr.
 Kendall.  Kendall.  Kendall look at mommy.  Kendall.  (raspberry, bird noise, clapping, singing....)
Oh I give up!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute. I walked into daycare and saw the skirt of the middle outfit and thought, I didn't put A in that today :). She has the same one but with silver snowflakes, not the heart.

Brandi and Anthony Sigona said...

HAHA! This is hilarious and sooooo true!! LOL that is why i stuck to videos when they get mobile! The carseat is great, but it blocks a lot of the outfit! There is no winning! LOL