Mike's second Father's Day was a little hectic, but I think he still had a great day :) First thing in the morning the amazing Kim came over to take Kendall's 1 year pictures. She got some adorable ones for K and Mike that I can not wait to see! After she left it was brew time for Mike. His Father's Day request was for his daughter and wife to brew with him, which sadly didn't totally work out. Kendall went down for a nap after her pictures and I went on a cleaning rampage to put away all the stuff from the party. I did hang down with him while we had lunch though! After the beer was done we headed back to the County Fair which ended up being another disappointment because the beers got judged SUPER late this year and the results still weren't posted (Mike entered 9 beers this year). I'll post the results when we get them in the mail. There were a zillion people at the fair so we didn't stay long since we had already walked around last Monday. After a quick trip to Toys R Us to buy Kendall's 2nd big girl car-seat and to Mike's parents house to say hello we went back home to relax and BBQ. Maybe we'll have a make-up brew day with him soon!
I ordered a bunch of new hats for Kendall, most of which got photographed by Kim. Here is her new baseball beanie - which I think its beyond cute!
The lady that made them for me hand stitched a SF for us!
I made Kendall a shirt for Daddy's Day
Back of the shirt
Front of the shirt
I was blowing bubbles for Kendall and Hanna was going crazy trying to eat them. Kendall was cracking up! I probably did this for 10 minutes and Mike finally grabbed the camera :)
2 comments:
Love the hat and the shirt!
Happy Father's Day Mike!
Post a Comment