The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Monday, June 4, 2012

Garden

Last weekend was so nice out Mike decided to clean up our very over grown front yard.  Things never really stopped blooming this year since we didn't really have a winter!  My favorite is our massive hydrangea bush that doubles or triples in size each year.  Kendall really likes it too :)
 
 
 
 
 

While Mike was pulling weeds and planting a few new plants Kendall and I were busy playing inside.  I turned around for a second and  next thing I know she had crawled into her carseat and made her own rocker.  Sometimes the best toys aren't toys at all!

 I love this outfit SO much (although we added pants because it was a little chilly that morning)!!  It's another Lexi hand-me-down.  I bought this for her and Emily because I loved it so much so I'm really happy that I got to put K in it too.

No comments: