Adorable cousins playing at Nonnie and Nonno's house
Kendall at Koto (a hibachi place like Bennihana). How cute is she!?
Alex, Cloe and Kendall at Daycare on Alex's 1st Birthday
Cupcakes for Alex's birthday! Check out how clean Kendall's tray was. Michele (daycare provider) handed her the cupcake and never put it down. This kid doesn't want to miss a crumb of food from going into her mouth!
Michele was smart and took their shirts off :)
Kendall and Tia Vicky at the first Friday night concert of the summer (this past Friday)
Silly girl playing on mommy and daddy's bed
hehe :) I love when she sleeps like this - which is a lot actually.
Elsie and Kendall
Glee night at our house!
First Giants game of the year. Fadora day!
I'm so happy I can still carrier her in my moby wrap!
Hello? Why is no one talking to me on the other end?
Corn is yummy!
Want some?
Silly girl :)
3 comments:
Some good pictures in there!
I just LOVE her smile!!!
Love random pics! Such a cutie!
Post a Comment