The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Friday, July 6, 2012

1 First Birthday Dress - 3 Generations

My mom at age 1 in the First Birthday Dress.  There is a chance that this is Aunt Lex but I think it looks like my mom and Grandma wrote on the back that it was Kris.  Too bad it didn't scan in that well.
 Me at age 1 in the dress
 And little Miss Kendall on her first birthday in the dress :)  We look nothing alike!!

3 comments:

Brandi and Anthony Sigona said...

What a wonderful keepsake! Such a pretty dress! I definitely think you look more like your mom than Kendall looks like you!

Lacey said...

I love how your mom saves such cute things!! Great pictures!

Jamie and Scott said...

What a great tradition!