The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Friday, July 6, 2012

Happy Hollow & Other Stuff

 Our little sicky finally stopped throwing up on Sunday so Tuesday we decided to proceed with our play-date with Karen and Evan.  I thought since Happy Hollow was outdoors they wouldn't be touching each other and sharing food like they would if we just hung at home.  Anyways, it was a blast as usual.  I treasure any time that I get to spend with my BFF!  The kids had fun looking at all the animals and going down the slides.  We ended the day with both of the kids first carousel ride and they both seemed to really like it.  I love that we have a place that Happy Hollow so close!

 Still not 100% back to herself, but looking adorable in an outfit Auntie Mandy gave her at the meet baby Rohrbach shower.
 Evan checking out one of the many pregnant goats
 Brave little girl petting the goat
 Cheese!
 Karen and Evan about to go down the REALLY big slide!
 That's them way down there.  Kendall loved this slide!  She was laughing the whole way down.
This was taken almost a year ago to date!  Then...
 ...and now!
 Evan is ready to ride his Elephant!
 and Kendall is ready to ride her Zebra
 She was so cute hanging on tight.  She motion of the ride was rocking her to sleep though!
 I am in a trance...

The day before we were having some fun indoors while trapped in the, is Kendall still sick or not, bubble
 Kendall playing with her new Minnie Car
 She loves getting pushed around by daddy
 Why'd you stop?
 Rocking in her Mickey car
 Race car time with Daddy!

 Kendall in more of Lexi's hand-me-downs.  I'm obsessed just a little :)  But this shirt is extra special because it was Aunt B's when she was a baby!
 Every time I tried to take a picture of her she would start running at me!
 My little ham :)
 These were taken on the last night of swim lessons and Heather and Bob's house.  Kendall must have crawled in and out of the tunnel 15 times in a row!
 Girly Giants outfit
 The hat is from Auntie Reen and Uncle Dave right after she was born
Posey!!!

1 comment:

Brandi and Anthony Sigona said...

How fun! We want to go back to happy hollow too! Love seeing Kendall in Lexis hand me downs and in mine! Too cute!