There are no words. Gosh I love this kid!!!!
(Photos taken by the fabulous Kim of course - http://www.tatumbrooke.com/)
I saw a picture of a little baby in her moms wedding dress and I just loved the idea. Maybe these will come in handy for a wedding shower down (way down) the road.
I can never decided if I like color or b/w better! I like the timeless look the b/w gives with her in the dress :)
I saw this cowgirl set on an etsy (Tiff's Creations) shop and I had to have it. I'm normally crazy about getting everything in gender neutral so if we have a boy eventually I can use things again. I just couldn't get past how cute the pink and grey were though! I also ordered the baseball hat that I posted on her before and the Minnie beanie, that makes a short appearance below.
Since Kendall was a Father's Day baby, and we took the her pictures on Father's Day this year, I really wanted to shots of K and Mike together. I think I was most excited about these!
I think we tried for two seconds to get her to wear the minnie hat. The cowgirl hat kept getting ripped off her head so I'm not sure what made me think I could get her to wear the minnie one.
Our smiley girl knows her cake is coming!



































3 comments:
I love the last picture!!!! What a doll. I can't wait to take Ronin's one year, but at the same time I want it to go really slw!!!
They turned out so great! Love the cowgirl outfit!
What a great photo shoot! I love all the outfits!!
Post a Comment