The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Children's Discovery Museum Play Date

This past Tuesday Karen, Michelle and I took the kiddos to Children's Discovery Museum in San Jose for a play date.  I've been wanting to go there for a while now so I was really excited when Karen was able to move her scheduled around on a Tuesday and motivate us to go.  The kids had a blast running around and exploring all the fun things inside.  And us adults had a great time watching them :)  I can't wait to go back again.  They constantly change up exhibits so there is really no excuse to not go again.  Maybe I'll wait until Mike can come with us next time though...
Kendall cracking up at the floating ball
Alex playing in the ambulance (I love Karen's expression in the background!)
And Kendall checking out the back of the ambulance.
This fun little "bridge" went up and down like a teeter-toter.  K couldn't get enough of it!
Everyone loves putting hand prints in these types of walls!
Look, it says our last name mom!
K had so much fun putting the balls in this experiment

Look mom!  I got a Mammoth!
Digging for bones
The Tape Room!  So cool how they did this!
Me and my beautiful God Daughter :)
Evan and K driving the farmers market car
And playing in the stage coach
Giant Bubbles!
While Brewer played in the water area the three little ones sat inside this bubble and watched it rain
Best Friends!!  Aren't they the cutest things in the world!?
  Kendall finally got Evan to hold her hand!  I guess he's temporarily past the "cootie" faze with her haha!
All the kids holding hands on the way out.  This melts my heart!!
Alex leading the pack - you guys walk too slow!

No comments: