The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Zoo Day

This past Sunday Cheri, Stacy, the girls and I went to the Oakland Zoo.  It was a COLD day but luckily no wind and the sun was out so we survived.  (Even though I thought Kendall's hands might snap off her wrists they were so frozen!)  We went right when they opened and the animals were extremely active, which was so fun!  The monkey's were putting on a show for us and the tigers were hanging out where we could actually see them.  The three girls had a blast running around and checking everything out.  Hooray for cousin bonding time!
 My cutie pie
 All bundled up!
 WHOA!!
 Kendall trying to escape like normal
 Super Grammy!
 Kendall is flying by Emily in height and weight!
 Is this not the cutest picture in the entire world?  I could stare at it all day!
 Emily could have brushed those goats all day.  Kendall and I got taken out by a big goat head butting the little goat we were petting.  After that I stuck to standing upright and taking pictures!
Kendall playing with Olivia's hat

No comments: