The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Monday, January 14, 2013

Sigona Christmas, Christmas Eve & Christmas Day

I once again need to play catch up!  Here are some pictures from our Christmas adventures this year.  You can always check out Brandi's blog too :)
Sigona Christmas at my parents house
Kendall trying to escape as usual
 Cutie Pies!
 
 Mangia Time!
 
 
 
 
We wear our Sunglasses at night...
 Christmas Eve morning Kendall and I met Bob and Nicholas for a little play time while our significant others had to work.
 Gosh I love that red coat! (Thanks Bri!)
Then we moved on to the park with Gavin and Lexi
Bruise curtsy of a chair the night before.  Walking in sunglasses at night in the house isn't Kendall's strong suit ;)
 Christmas Eve at the Massoni's
 Hooray for more food!
The girls cracking themselves (and all of us) up playing peek-a-boo at the table
 Play time!
 Tackle!
 Santa visited us :)  
 Kendall was screaming as you can see.  I always said I wanted a crying baby/Santa picture!
 Kendall Signing (and saying) Thank You. She also gave Santa a kiss in the middle of her scream fest but we all missed catching it on camera.
 Santa's helper wants Dad to shave his beard :)
 Gavin in one of his many dress up outfits he got that night.
 Boxer Gavino!
 Meet Sierra!  Steve and Nichole's new little pup
 Pooped out little girl!
 Me and my Mommy
 Christmas Morning at the Love's house
 
 
 
 Kendall got a stroller from the Love's and her and Emily had to do some testing to make sure it worked ok :)
 Stocking time
 White Elephant fun once the rest of the family arrived
 


No comments: