The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Monday, July 29, 2013

A Day with the Sigona Kids

My parents got to keep Gavin and Lexi over night for a few days after the family picnic, which made me happy since I got to spend even more time with them!  On Tuesday morning I picked up the kids and met Michelle and Alex and Matt and Nolan for a play date at Rockin' Jump.  The kids had SO much fun jumping on the trampolines and Gavin and Lexi instantly made friends with a bunch of other kids.  Actually, Kendall and Alex made a new friend too :)  It was a perfect start to the day.

After the jumping we headed home for a quick lunch.  When Nonnie got off of work we loaded back into the car and headed to Coyote Point's Curiodyssey.  The kids loved seeing the animals (they even got to see the Bob cats get fed) but especially loved experimenting with all the fun things they had inside.  The kids were not to thrilled when we told them it was time to leave but seconds after getting into their car seats they were knocked out (well, Gavin and Lexi were anyways).  It was a fun filled crazy day and I loved every minute of it :)  Although I kind of wish I could have napped after too...

Michelle and our girls jumping
Lexi and her new friend climbing the walls
They couldn't get enough of the foam pit!
Hi Matt!
This may be my worse nightmare...
Wait, no.  This is!  I'm hyperventilating a little thinking about Matt in there!
Time for some popcorn on the trampolines! 
The girls and their new friend Kenzie waiting for more popcorn bouncing
Kenzie's dad was bouncing the kids up to their feet.  They couldn't get enough of it!
Cute pictures from Michelle :)  The hand holding always kills me!

On to Curiodyssey
Trying to get waves
Looking for the Coyote.  He was pasing around in there so luckily they got to see him a bunch.
Hey girls, smile!
Umm, I may be at fault for the tongue ;)
Wait, Lexi!  Look over here!
Oh Kendall...
I think they kids could have spent all day playing with the air tubes.
And Lexi loved the fog!