This post should probably be broken up in to at least 2 because I have so many pictures (and these are only a TINY selection from the weekend) but I'm sticking with just one :) A few weekends ago, 19 super awesome ladies hopped into cars and headed down to Santa Barbara for Cary's Bachlorette party. The bonus was it was also her birthday weekend! We rented the most incredible, fully stocked house that was just a few minute walk to the beach and had it's own pool and hot tub. It was actually hard to get us to leave the house because it was so wonderful, so we stayed in most of the trip. It was the perfect combination of relaxing and party and I could not have asked for a better group of ladies to vacation with. The best part was getting to celebrate our fabulous friend Cary since she always goes all out to celebrate each of us. It was THE best weekend and I think I'm still have withdraws from being gone :)
Day 1 - Whitney's Uncle owns a winery in Paso Robles so we made that our pit stop on the way down. Lots of wine tasting, a private tour and lunch before we were back in the cars on the way to our SB home.
In the barrel room doing our private tour and tasting. Whit's uncle is a huge Giants fan and collects the banners that are hung outside the ball park. SO awesome!
Just a few of the banners
Inside the bar bus
After we finally arrived out our mansion we could not wait to get our feet in the pool
Just filling up a few margaritas...
Back in the house for dinner
Day 2 - We started the day with Christa's crazy boot camp followed by a 5 mile walk (or run for some crazys) on the beach. Gotta work off all the food and booze!
Stretching before the hell - I mean workout
After we got our fill of exercise it was onto the pool!
And more food and booze of course
This was Cary, Lindsay and I trying to recreate the water hair flip...
Nailed it! HA
We had to start getting ready about 3 hours before the cabs came to pick us up for dinner since there were 3 showers and 19 girls... But we did it and we're actually on time!
Hanging out in one of the living rooms for games and gifts for Cary
And more getting ready ;)
Giant birthday card
We played pin the 'Stash on Lucas :)
Sarah did the best ;) hehe
After we got everyone in cabs and on their way we stopped in for drinks at a bar across from the restaurant before our table was ready
Let the self portraits begin
We had dinner at Olio Pizzaria. All I can say is YUM and the service was phenomenal! We were happy girls for sure!
"Going to the chapel and I'm, gonnnnnna get marrrrrrrried"
After dinner it was bar hopping!
Walking around State Street
Some lady really liked Lindsay and "crowned her" the second we got to this bar. Flower child!!
Oh Whitney, how I love you so
And after this picture I have lipstick smeared on my face the rest of the night :)
Shots for 19 please!
Day 3 - More relaxing, runs/walks on the beach (can you believe that!?) and shopping on State Street! Sadly we lost 4 of our girls that day due to work on Monday.
14 girls take up an entire escalator
Dinner at Long Boards on the Pier
Every Bloody Mary should have a giant prawn in it!
Back at the house for hot tubing and "slumber party" fun
Stephanie walked in with a face mask on. Cut to 14 girls putting on face masks, pigging out on junk food and having way too much fun taking pictures of our dorkiness
Vik's sad because Sarah wouldn't put on a mask
The red lipstick really makes the look
You tell her Alicia!
Dorkiness - told you
Day 4 - we cleaned up the house and hit the road back home. Sad! My car ended up stopping in SLO for lunch at Firestone and we timed in perfectly because Heather was actually able to meet us on her lunch break :) And now for some pictures of the super crazy amazing house!
Biggest shower ever!
Outdoor Shower -I need one of these!
They seriously had anything you could ask for sporting equipment wise. They even had roller-blades and safety gear inside the house!
One of the 4 gigantic bedrooms
Man did I love this kitchen!
This master was about the size of my entire house


































































































1 comment:
ahhhhh!!!! soooo fun!!! Thanks again, it was wonderful!!!!
Post a Comment