The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Friday, September 27, 2013

4th Annual Champagne Open

 This past weekend it was one of our favorite days of the year!  Champagne Open (and the golf tournament for the guys)!  It was a super rainy day but luckily us girls had a nice cozy house to hang out in :)  The guys only made it 9ish holes before they were freezing and soaked to their bones, but I think they still managed to have a great time.  I wish I could tell you the mass quantities of champagne we went through.  I'm sure Lisa's recycling was overflowing after we left :)  Once again, tons of great food, great drinks and even better company!  Thanks for hosting Lisa!

But first... a couple pictures of the adorable Kendall playing with Mommy's fake glasses :)
 Getting the party started!
 Obviously this year was about these adorable babies for me :)
 Only some of our delish spread!