I have been a pretty busy lady lately and my mommy guilt has been hitting pretty hard. I only get 2 hours after work to spend with my little girl before she goes to bed, if nothing else is going on, and with things being so nuts I don't even get to spend my 2 weekend days with her. Last weekend I was away most of the day Saturday so Sunday morning I decided Kendall and I needed a Mommy/Daughter date. Time was short since we had a family thing mid-day, and she's constantly on me to re-paint her nails and toes, so the nail salon sounded like the perfect thing. Plus I got to get a pedi I've been dying for in :) Yes, I realize it's a little ridiculous to take a 2.5 year old to get her nails done. But for the $6 it cost me and the smile it put on her face I really don't care. She sat so still and was beaming the whole time she got doted on. She even sat perfectly still while she waited for her nails to dry, which is always my challenge at home. I don't foresee this as becoming a weekly event, but I do see more visits to the nail salon in our future :)





1 comment:
So cute! I should totally do that with Lexi! She would love it!
Post a Comment