The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Week 39 - Can't wait to meet you little one!

Size of Baby:  The size of a mini-watermelon - Weighs about 7-9 pounds and measures about 20 Inches head to heel.

Stretch Marks?  Hooray!  No!

Sleep?  Pretty great actually.  Still getting up to hit the bathroom a few times a night, and waking up with heartburn, but I've been able to get back to sleep quickly after.

Best Moment this week:  Since I haven't posted in a few weeks, there are a few.  We had another ultrasound to be sure baby is head down a few weeks back and we decided to bring Kendall with us.  She didn't necessary care to much to watch the weird looking thing on the screen, but she did love grilling our doctor about everything in the room and then following her around the entire office while I got dressed and made my next appointment :)  I also checked my last to-do off my pre-baby list and knocked out about 20+ freezer meals this past weekend.  My body was not happy with me after, but my mind was!

Super creepy looking smoosh face baby!
Chicken Pasole, Chicken Enchilada Chili, Taco Tator Tot Casserole, Stuffed Shells, Zuppa di Orzo, Meatloaf, Stuffed bell peppers and Taco Meatloaf.  Freezer is stocked!

Miss Anything?  I really can't carry Kendall anymore.  Not that she needs to be carried, but sometimes there is nothing better than just holding your kid.

Movement:  Still frequent movement from this little one, but the movements are getting much smaller since room is sparse in there these days.

Lopsided belly

Symptoms:  My heartburn has actually been getting worse the past few weeks.  So have my braxton hicks, mostly when I'm sitting down to try and relax of course.

Food Cravings:  I seem to be back on a sweets kick again.  Other than that, deciding what to eat is a challenge.

Anything making you queasy or sick?  Eating too much -which is a fine line.

Gender Prediction:  Nope!  Even my dreams don't want to decide.  Last night I had one where at one point I was holding a baby boy and the next second it was a girl.  We'll find out soon :)


Labor Signs:  We are back to playing the, have I dropped? game that we played with Kendall the last few weeks.  I think baby has dropped a little bit, but I feel like I'm still pretty high up.  Kendall never did drop, not even while I was in labor, so I'm not holding out much hope this one will either.

Belly Button in or out?  In, weirdly enough.

Wedding rings on or off?  On :)  Getting a little sausage like, but on!

Nursery:  It's still there.  Fully stocked and just waiting for baby to arrive.

Looking forward to:  Knocking out a few more things for work - although I got things pretty set before I left on Friday just in case and we had our "last" team meeting yesterday, so I'm feeling much better about taking off when the time comes.  If baby doesn't come this weekend, I'm looking forward to a mini-pampering day with Karen and brunch to celebrate Jameson's birthday.  Oh yea, and THE BABY.  I'm looking forward to meeting this little person!!



New baby Item:  We are stocked with TONS of diapers thanks to family and friends :)  Mike also hung a few little shelves above the changing table and I ordered a print I want to go in the nursery, maybe above the dresser.  I also sewed all the flags for the bunting that will be going over the window, some girl colors and some boy colors, so once baby arrives I can quickly sew them together on the ribbon that will hold them up and BOOM done.  Oh, and I probably got these a month or so ago, but I ordered a few "prop" hats for baby's newborn shoot that I am totally in love with!

Hopefully my next baby post will be about baby's arrival :)  I'll sure miss my pregnant belly but I have to admit, I'm ready to meet this little person and get my body back!

37 Weeks
39 weeks!!
Me at 39 weeks with Miss Kendall

3 comments:

Carleigh said...

im guessing boy =) can't wait to see baby!

Sarah said...

GIRL!!!!

Unknown said...

I think baby is a girl. Pink or blue we love you. Good health to you and baby.