The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Monday, September 8, 2014

Bath time

I just realized in haven't done a bath post for Charlie and it's been three whole months! Unacceptable Trinette! So here are a few adorable pictures of our little man getting clean.
Bubble head!
He finds me very entertaining :)
The start of a horrible decision. Kendall and Charlie's first bath together. No biggy, I'll put Charlie in the bumbo since he loves sitting up so much. It'll be great!
Ready little man?
Ummm yea. The bumbo floats (which I forgot) and Charlie is not heavy enough to push it down. Plus I filled the tub a little too much. Thankfully I have a helpful 3 year old!
Thanks for holding him down Kendall!
Yikes, she let go! He didn't like the feeling of being close to falling over!
Ok back on track. I manged to get mike in from brewing for some help!
All clean!
Big sister loves to help!
Mohawk and thigh rolls!!
Goofy girl 
I see you Daddy