The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

"Char" is Three Months Old!

Kendall has taken to calling Charlie "Char", which we think is pretty adorable :)  She also loves that he is three months old since she is also three.  Try telling that kid she is three YEARS old and she will promptly correct you and say " NO.  I'm THREE."  Ok little girl. Whatever you say!  Anywho...

Charlie is growing way too fast for my liking but I guess I need to accept it.  My friend Jen sent me this video  http://youtu.be/84DLT4yRcy4 saying the little girl is pretty much me and she's kind right :)  But, I remember really loving this age with Kendall because babies really start to get more interactive from here on out.  Charlie rolled over for the first time at Nonnie and Nonno's on Sunday from his back to his tummy.  I've seen him come close but of course the first time always has to happen on someone else's watch. He is an extremely happy baby, maybe even more so than Kendall was.  He proved my theory this weekend that he is going to be a little flirt when batting his eyes and smiling at Maria, who he had just met for the first time.  He loves to talk and blow raspberries.  He even cracks himself up when doing so (melt!).  This kids head and neck control blow my mind and he is happiest when he is sitting upright.  Right after I did my two month post, Charlie started to sleep between 11-12 hours a night.  Yes, we are SPOILED.  And it looks like I may get my wish for a "chubby" baby since his little thighs are getting as roll-ie and adorable as can be.  Pretty basically, he's perfect - not that I'm bias or anything!
Our big 3 month old!
Teeny tiny Kendall at 3 months
Big Sister time
How do you get a real smile out of a three year old?  Ask them to say Disneyland!
Charlie doesn't understand what was so exciting about Disneyland yet
Dino time
Hmmm, how do I get this into my mouth?

No comments: