The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Friday, September 19, 2014

SF Zoo

About a month delayed, but here are some pictures from our trip to the San Francisco Zoo.  Kendall had never been to the SF zoo before, and it's been ages since Mike and I went, and I'm happy to report we all loved it!   A lot of people rave about Oaklands Zoo but I personally enjoyed SF more.  We can't wait to go back again soon!

So happy!!
Charlie - always stuck in his stroller...
Watch out Kendall!
Watching God Momma Heather's favorite - penguins! 
Charlie finally freed from the stroller for a train ride.
They love each other so much :)
Back in the stroller, but happy!
K loved hearing herself echo in this tunnel.  We had to drag her away after what felt like forever!

No comments: