The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Friday, January 23, 2015

Back Tie Party Part 1 - Prom Photos

My goodness...where do I even start!?  The Van Zant's hosted the best adult prom night ever!!  Ok, the prom part wasn't fully intended but when do we as adults get to go full black tie, get drivers (uber) and ditch our children for the night?  Bob and Heather hired caterers and a bar tender and had a sweet play list that set the tone perfectly.  The night even ended in a full on dance party.  But more on that in another post. Let's get to our prom photos from the night.  I only missed one couple (fail!).  I must say, we all clean up nicely!  
HA!  Love this - I dub this the runner up for best prom photo of the night...
heheh!  Real prom waaaaayyyy back when.
And the winners are...Alicia and Ben!

Post 2 coming soon!

No comments: