The Rohrbach's

We have a crazy life, filled with the best friends and family possible, and love every minute of it!

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Cary's Baby Shower

*Squeal* Cary and Lucas are not only bringing one super awesome baby into our "family", they are bringing in two super awesome baby's!  And we could not be more excited for their arrivals!  Sarah and I, along with help from a few others, were beyond excited to throw a baby shower to celebrate the mommy to be.  We had a ton of fun with all of the details and I'm so happy that I had such a crafty, party planning guru to plan with.  I know I had a blast and I'm hoping all the guests did as well.  But most importantly I think Cary had a wonderful time and I'm so happy she let us spoil her for the day!  Now onto the shower...

Baby prediction cards for Cary's prediction keepsake book
Each guest was asked to make 2 quilting squares to be made into blankets for the twins.  Sarah is a genius and found a really easy way to make stencils using freezer paper.  She will also be the rockstar that is going to put the blankets together :) 
No doubt the Wilder twins will be adorable. Look at baby Lucas and Cary!
Food from all over the world!
Double adorableness!  (or triple really)
Ice cream sandwich bar with homemade cookies and ice cream
Sweat Shop!  
Everyone really embraced making squares for the blankets 
So I'm kind of heart broken because I know I took a picture of the clothesline that had all of the amazing squares hanging from it.  It is no where to be found in my pictures though :(  Just know that everyone did a fantastic job and these babes are going to each have a special adorable blanket when Sarah is done with them :)  I'll try and do a follow up post with pictures when it's complete.


No comments: