It's been a month since Hanna passed away. It still hurts but I guess we are finally getting more use to her not being around. I still wait for her bark every time someone rings the doorbell and I'm still about to call for her every time I drop food on the floor (it's amazing how dirty under the table is these days!). We don't really know what actually happened (we are assuming a seizure) but we do know that she didn't suffer - which is all we can ask for. She loved us so much that she waited for us to leave the house before she left us. She lived an amazing, long and happy doggy life and we were blessed to have her as part of our family. There will forever be a hole in our hearts for the best fur baby ever!
Here are some of the last pictures I took of her that I have been waiting to post.
She loved those kids even when they annoyed her :)
Weekend family cuddle time!
Here are just a few of my favorite pictures of our fur baby over the years.
The day we picked out our little pot bellied pup!
Driving home for the first time!
We love you Hanna Bear!!!





2 comments:
gah.... tears. i love her.
She was so wonderful to be around. I loved each and every occasion I was able to spend time with her.
Post a Comment