Get ready for way too many photos. I'm backlogged enough of blogs that I decided to post all 4 Christmas's as one post. Not much explanation needed...family = awesomeness. We are SO blessed!
OH! And even though Mike and I never exchange gifts, he surprised me with a laptop on Christmas morning! I am now part of this century and hopefully it will help me keep up with the blogs in a more timely fashion :)
Sigona Christmas
OH! And even though Mike and I never exchange gifts, he surprised me with a laptop on Christmas morning! I am now part of this century and hopefully it will help me keep up with the blogs in a more timely fashion :)
Sigona Christmas
Waiting for Santa to come
YAY Santa!
mmmm (wrapped) candy cane!
Ferrah Hair!
Nonno Hugs
So. Much. Happy!
Christmas Eve at the Massoni's
Four Generations :)
Charlie LOVED Shar! I think she liked him too because she rolled over so he could "pet" her belly. Basically the cutest thing ever.
Little book worm
First sips of water
Christmas Morning
Daddy's favorite gift - Daddy daughter nerf guns!
Kendall got her one request from Santa - her pink Minnie Mouse Bear
Christmas day at the Rohrbach's (not many pictures taken there without the other kids around)
Christmas day at the Rohrbach's (not many pictures taken there without the other kids around)
I may squeeze him into these for all of time.
Other bookworm!
Yum, Boxes.
Love her!
And her too :)
Fun with the wubble bubble
(Family and cousin shots to come)







































































No comments:
Post a Comment