So. Many. Pictures. Not that I'm complaining because you all know how much I love pictures! But to save you from a 400 picture long post, I'm breaking this one up.
Charlie's 1st birthday really was a full blown bash! We hosted a Peter Pan themed party for about 80 people - boy is this kid lucky to have so much family and so many friends already! We started the party out with just family for lunch then opened the doors to our friends for cake, munchies and a kid crazy afternoon of fun. We though it was pretty much the best day ever and it sounded like a lot of other people thought so too :) Here are some of the details from Charlie's big 0 1!
Birthday boy after just waking up from a nap. This is probably the best picture of the shirt I made him from the day - but luckily he took professional pictures in it and we'll have those soon to share :)
I made 35 Peter Pan hats as favors for all the kids. I actually had a lot of fun making them and hope that at least some of the kids get some enjoyment out of them. They sure did look adorable in them!!
Tick Tock Croc Ring Toss
Balloon Swords
I made this for Kendall's first birthday and every year since we say we are going to take it out for her birthday parties. And have we remembered? Nope! So I found a way to incorporate it into Charlie's party. Cut a Peter Pan hat in two, add another feather and boom! Mickey and Minnie now match the Peter Pan theme.
Mermaid Lagoon Punch
Tick Tock Gummy Crocs, Pixie Sticks, Nana Treats...
Pirates Booty of course...
Lost Boys Trail Mix, Second Start to the Right Cookies and Indian Camp Fire Dip not shown.
Charlie's smash cake
Croc Cup Cakes


















No comments:
Post a Comment